Skip to content

Cloakwood doesnt appear on map

heya all, may I know how I can get Cloakwood to appear on the map? dont think it'll be a bug since the patches were all updated in 2014, but I cant get it to appear on the map even though Ive got all the letters and also it appears on my journal and Ive walked round every corner near the map from friendly arm inn and other grounds too but its not appearing, what should i do?

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Could you upload your save so I could take a look at it? To do this just Zip the whole 000000###-YourSaveName folder and attach it with a post.
  • ok let me try cause im new to this thanks! my siblings all play and they didnt have this prob so its strange..
  • Ok here it is :)
    It should be fixed now. I had to move you back to the bandit camp to fix the issue. Let me know if you have any further problems.
  • so do i copy and paste it back into the folder to overwrite? what about the exisiting game lets say while u were fixing and i was battling some wyverns and other npcs?
    All you need to do to put the fixed save back into your game is open the zip folder and take the folder that is inside and put it back into the folder that has all your saved games in it.

This is easy enough to fix yourself too if you know how to use the console. You just need to go back to Tazok's tent and enter the following code into the console:
    C:CreateItem("scrl2z")
    Failing that I suppose you could upload your latest save file and I could fix that for you so you can continue where you left off.
  • thanks for the trouble but i totally dont know coding so I just stopped playing and Im gonna upload the file for you to fix! Appreciate ur help and quick response! :)
    Ok, Here you go. Once again I had to move you back to the bandit camp to fix it, but you can travel to where you left off normally. Watch out for the basilisks! ;)