Skip to content

Incorrect music outside of Spellhold after battling Irenicus

In Spellhold, after battling Irenicus, Saemon Havarian teleports the party outside of Spellhold to an outdoors area. The music played there (outdoors) was the Underdark Caverns/Ust Natha music, which seems incorrect.

Please ensure the music is non-Underdark.

Thank-you very much.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Would you be able to check one or both of these areas with all volume sliders set to zero apart from music. Then set music to zero and increase ambient volume.

So far as I can tell, the sounds are ambient and are different, with the underdark being a mining type of activity and Spellhold exterior being seaside/marina activity.

If this is not what you are hearing, please zip and attach a save from one or both areas.
    Thanks
    The zipped recording below shows the two areas I checked. I've used the character tooltip to show which window is active when.

Spellhold exterior is on the left, underdark is on the right.
    (using OBS: Open Broadcaster Software)
  • James_MJames_M Member Posts: 140
    Hi there. Yes, we are talking about the same area of Brynnlaw. I moved my sound sliders to zero and found out that the ambient is as per your mp4 file, but the music is incorrect (at least I think it is - maybe I'm wrong?). I'm getting the Ust Natha music (soft bass drums/mysterious feel) in the area just outside Spellhold (the building).
    OK I'll have another look when I get chance. I had ambient and music at the same volume and everything else disabled so if you're hearing something I'm not it might be to do with me not having been through Spellhold in that save.