Skip to content

Some autopause settings disabled/bugged?

Rover_27Rover_27 Member Posts: 10
The whole autopause system in BG:EE looks a bit shattered starting with the Character injured setting using Character Hit text in description. Then, the settings I made are sometimes reverted for some reason and I have to switch them on again regularly. Also, Character injured, Character Death, and Character's Target destroyed do not trigger the pause anymore, while pause on spellcast is still working. How do I bug report all these bugs swarming in one little spot.
AS for other new features, can't complain, and I'm absolutely thrilled about where all this is going. Excellent job, Beamdog!

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    The autopause options work, they just turn themselves off every time you quit the game. I reported it already so it is a known bug and it will get fixed eventually.
  • Rover_27Rover_27 Member Posts: 10
    The description text has been fixed in this patch which is great but Character injured, Character Death, and Character's Target destroyed still do not trigger the pause when activated. Is it just me?
  • kelseyr713kelseyr713 Member Posts: 3
    I reported a different, probably related bug - I want the character attacked autopause off, but it always pauses!
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Try deleting your baludr.ini
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    Or Baldur.lua
  • Rover_27Rover_27 Member Posts: 10
    Aha, now it's working perfectly after today's update