Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What is your favorite paper doll, or which paper dolls do you prefer for different classes?

I prefer the Rogue paper doll by far, since I love the hooded guys. In fact, I downloaded the original BG Keeper years ago just so that I could change the paper doll. Fighter/Thieves and Rangers look so much better with the Rogue paper doll.

I'm currently playing a cleric, and would like to use the Rogue paper doll, but if you give him plate armor it defaults to the Warrior paper doll. I also don't like the fact that chain/splint mail turns the hood into more of an armored coif. The same thing happens with leather armors, but it is less distracting. It's almost enough to want to play a Cleric/Mage just to justify not using any armor, but I want to play a pure Priest of Lathander.

Bonus question: if EE Keeper is used in BG1 to change a character's paper doll, what happens when the character is imported into BG2? Does the paper doll revert to its normal state, or is there any adverse effect that I should be aware of?

thespaceLateralus

Comments