Skip to content

Hull's Longsword

2»

Comments

• SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    Ummm, I just gave a guy a sword.... If there are problems with FillSlot or EquipItem I could look into them as well ?
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    It would be nice if FillSlot didn't overwrite the existing item in the targeted slot (maybe bump the item to inventory), and if EquipItem would work for items in generic inventory slots.

I'd consider both 'C' requests, as noting is currently broken, but it would be nice for modders.
    ah, I shall make a note of it then
    @CamDawg - Can you give me a situation in which FillSlot overwrites and item please?

I tested it with a quarterstaff in weapon0, had a sword in inventory and used fillslot and it unequipped the quarterstaff and equipped the sword, but that case may be more mundane than what you had in mind.
    edited September 2012
    Also, equip item goes into a function that just returns action_done and as far as I can tell never does any equipping O_o

is there a situation in the game where this actually works?
  • KougaKouga Member Posts: 83
    edited December 2012
    On my Paladin with 18 Charisma Lawful Good I remember he gave me a Dagger +1 for his Sword, now I'm on my Neutral Good Archer 14 Charisma and he gives 5 gp, so yea.. (:

Edit: Oh wait nevermind, the Dagger +1 was from Fuller, the guy at Hull's Chest. You also need high Charisma to get that.