Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hero of a Thousand Faces portraits

13»

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    GemHound said:

My favourites in my list there are by Isandir, sXeven, Peter Balogh, Iovem Clayton and Eskarine. I've actually used 4 of those so far for characters.
    The one I remember the most though(other than playing myself) was Victasaadi Falconsflight, which was the one by sXeven.

Another note is I'm finding the artist using the google image search: https://images.google.ca/
    All you have to do with that is drag and drop an image or copy-paste the link and it will find the picture's origins, though I can't seem to get rid of pinterest results which is annoying.

That searching way is a good idea I was just looking with the name of the picture.

I bet a lot of us here are fans of @Isandir :) pity that he is not around much anymore and not making more of his amazing portrait.

GemHound