Skip to content

Will a female blackguard PC be able to romance Dorn?

SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
I noticed Neera's description on the home page mentions that she can be romanced, but it doesn't say whether Khan can.

Has it ever been mentioned whether Dorn can be romanced by a female PC? I'd love to be able to create a match made in hell. ;-)

I've always felt the BG games in general didn't have enough romance options for female PCs. IIRC, in BG2, it was either Anomen (ugh!) or nothing.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited September 2012
    All of them can be romanced by the opposite sex, plus one of the guys is bisexual. So the answer is yes.
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    all 3 new NPC will be rommancable
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited September 2012
    Haha yeah, old question but I understand the concern. When I saw the announcement page I was like, "I can't romance the half-orc?! But he's hot!! And evil! Come on!"

Then I found out I was wrong. Then I was vurry happeh. :P
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284

She can romance him but he gets to be on top.

She's a blackguard as well, so until you know the stats for both it may be debatable who gets to be on top. :)
  • PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    That seems like information they may want to add to the pages for those characters. I thought only Neera was romanceable. Why wouldn't I?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Koson said:

She can romance him but he gets to be on top.

She's a blackguard as well, so until you know the stats for both it may be debatable who gets to be on top. :)
    Watch him have a 19 Strength or 19 Constitution. Watch him.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I'm pretty sure a female PC can only romance Dorn if she's got WIS 7 or lower.
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    edited September 2012
    Quartz said:

Watch him have a 19 Strength or 19 Constitution. Watch him.

Well, most likely she'll have 18 str and con right from the start, and high if not max dex too. Add in the stats from manuals, and she'll end up with 19 str / con / dex, thus being on par with him in the str / con department, yet far more agile. Seems more likely she'll end up on top, unless she'll be so smitten with love that she'll let / have him read those books :).