Skip to content

GoG version of BG:EE compatible with Beamdog-site SoD?

As per the title. Can I order the expansion from the website and combine it with my GoG BG:EE? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited March 2016
    If you bought BGEE at GoG.com, you need to buy SoD at GoG.com (when it will be released there) as well.

"You won't be able to buy Siege of Dragonspear on a given platform unless you own BG:EE on that same platform (whether it's GOG, Steam, or the Mac App Store)."

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/727864/#Comment_727864
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Oh, that's a pity. I hope this means it will get released on GoG eventually.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    GawainBS wrote: »
    That is still in the works (negotiations) but no ETA when it will be available unfortunately.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    GawainBS wrote: »
    That is still in the works (negotiations) but no ETA when it will be available unfortunately.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't know exactly where we're at, but it's looking good.