Skip to content

Waiting for my Steam key ...

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, which clearly states on the info page that a Steam key is included with the purchase.

Is this to come on a card with the physical product, or can I access my key elsewhere on the Beamdog site(s)?

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I'll call @Dee to answer that.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    For now, send an email to support@beamdog.com and tell them that you're requesting the Steam key for your Collector's Edition purchase, and they'll set you up.
  • SwashbucklerSwashbuckler Member Posts: 15
    Many thanks for the fast response!
  • dancingcrabdancingcrab Member Posts: 15
    I'm still waiting on my key. Have a ticket all set up.
    Set up my ticket last night. Still (as of this posting time) has not been "assigned to a support agent."

Frustrating.
  • FeeroperFeeroper Member Posts: 7
    I sent mine yesterday and got my steam key earlier today, around noon. They are getting the keys out there so hang in there!
    edited April 2016
    As a follow-up, I received my Steam key on Sunday (3 Apr) morning. I found this particularly interesting in light of the stickied post from Dee that stated their tech support group was off on Sat/Sun.

Needless to say, I was thankful and happy to receive it. Thank you to "Charles" in tech support for being awake early Sunday morning to fix my dilemma.

I hope that future releases from Beamdog (which I do plan to purchase!) will take this situation to heart and not repeat the same thing next time. We're all human, and it's only a mistake if we don't learn from the experience.