Skip to content

HUGE Sale on Baldur's Gate EE, Baldur's Gate 2 EE & Icewind Dale EE on GOG !!!

https://www.gog.com/promo/special_promo_beamdog_games

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

i have these already directly from Beamdog but i wanted them from GOG and thanks to this sale, i just got them for $8.79. Ridiculously cheap, if you need any go get them now on GOG!

Only running for the next 2 days 22 hours!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Why'd the steam sale thread get a sticky, but not this?
  • mrdeluxemrdeluxe Member Posts: 98
    Bought it just so I didn't have to wait for Mac App Store approval to get 2.0. This is the 4th time I bought these games! :)
  • RoseweaveRoseweave Member Posts: 101
    Tempted to get BG2EE but I think I'd rather have it on Steam. Btw do the EE games do cloud saving?
    Roseweave said:

Tempted to get BG2EE but I think I'd rather have it on Steam. Btw do the EE games do cloud saving?

Not yet, sadly. It's been on the to-do list since pre-BG:EE >.<
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Silverstar , There's a checkbox in the options screen that says "Use Cloud Saving". Are you saying it doesn't do anything yet? I haven't tried checking it, for fear that it will mess up my saves to my save folder.

Silverstar , There's a checkbox in the options screen that says "Use Cloud Saving". Are you saying it doesn't do anything yet? I haven't tried checking it, for fear that it will mess up my saves to my save folder.

Currently it's a steam-only feature. The fact that it has its own checkbox in options though probably means some of the backbone for Beamdog/gog versions is implemented, so I assume it's now actually on the way for those too. Cloud saving in steam games is commonplace without there usually being need for such a checkbox, hence my theory.
  • GSmith84GSmith84 Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2016
    I just bought BG:EE, BG2:EE for $7.99 each and IWD:EE for $2.99. I already own these on Steam but since I just last night went through a BWS install that worked on 2.0 only to have steam force me to update to 2.1 today getting through GOG is a great long-term investment. I will pick up SOD on GOG later as I already have it for steam and didn't play it much, I don't really enjoy it, but I don't like BG1 either.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    BGEE and BG2EE are still on sale on GOG.com, for 7.09 euro each

For the next decade or so, apparently.