Skip to content

What's your favorite character voice/voice actor form the BG or IWD series?

2»

Comments

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    edited September 2012
    I'm still pretty damn convinced that Jon Irenicus was inspired by David Warner's character in Time Bandits, Evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OKLgLZHFk

Needless to say, he's my favorite character in the Baldur's Gate series.
    Post edited by Adul on
  • HertzHertz Member Posts: 109
    David Warner is my favorite actor who happened to do a voice here, but he's stunt casting. He's not a voice actor by trade. He sounds here like he always does.

My favorite voice actor here is Jeff Bennett (Xan and Quayle, Drizzt, Firkraag, and incidentally he's also Johnny Bravo).
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Kevin Michael Richardson (Sarevok) ... <3
  • hellhoundhellhound Member Posts: 33
    yes, KMR is my favourite too... "I am sorry that you feel that way, old man" still sends chills down my spine
  • jpierce55jpierce55 Member Posts: 86
    I hand it to David Warner as Irenicus being the best V.O. ever in a video game. It was well developed script, with a high quality and convincing actor. "You will suffer, you will all suffer!"
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Aerie and Viconia's voice actresses rule!
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179

I really love Tony Jay as Kresselack the Black Wolf in the first Icewind Dale. Just sounds epic.

Most definitely this, very well done.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    jpierce55 said:

I hand it to David Warner as Irenicus being the best V.O. ever in a video game. It was well developed script, with a high quality and convincing actor. "You will suffer, you will all suffer!"

I totally agree with you. Irenicus was the best villain ever in my opinion. Not only his story was captivating, but all of his lines were so deep and philosophical, they just made him stand out as a villain. And the voice! Warner made such an excellent job! He delivered Irenicus' lines so convincingly!
  • lockmundlockmund Member Posts: 354
    Jennifer Hale. Not so much for Dynaheir as for Mazzy.