Skip to content

Upcoming Patch Preview

CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
In an effort to be more open about what we are working on, and to help answer the frequently asked "are you working on this bug", you will now be able to see what fixes will be available in the next update. Just click on the game link below for the list of issues being addressed in each game.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Infinity Engine (affects all games)

Note: This list will be a fair representation of the current plan. Sometimes there are issues that take longer than expected to resolve, or may need some extra work after QA has had a look. As a result, this list may grow or shrink during the development cycle as circumstances dictate.

To see what was fixed in previous versions, you can visit the Roadmap page.

We do monitor the forums and other sources for issues causing folks problems, but please remember that the best way to get your pet bug fixed is to report it in Redmine! (How To Fix Bugs)

We'll update this post with an announcement for each update.
Post edited by Cerevant on
[Deleted User]hook71CameronToferAnduinBalquoButtercheeseKamigoroshiMoradinAedandibjunk11Kivan_Dsarevok57lolienJuliusBorisovSssiksseilorDoubledimasGeroncmk24CrevsDaakAbelbluntfeatherjustfeelinathomeNomphosumusmf2112CaradocMedillenenqenqmashedtatersrede9spacejawsXavant[Deleted User]

Comments

• PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    Those links don't work for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    edited April 2016
    You will need to log in to Redmine to see the lists. I'll update the post.
    Not true. Should be available to anonymous now.
    Post edited by Cerevant on
    JuliusBorisov
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,174
    The thing is they don't work for me even if I am logged in. I get 403.
  • woowoovoodoowoowoovoodoo Member Posts: 150
    I'm logged in and keep getting 403.
  • woowoovoodoowoowoovoodoo Member Posts: 150
    Works indeed, thank you!
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited April 2016
    Cerevant said:

Franpa said:

@Cerevant It would be nice if you mentioned that the Roadmap also includes things that are likely to be implemented within the very next public update. The first paragraph can kind of mislead you in to thinking that's what the first 3 links will show you (The first 3 links are giving a general overview of things that will eventually be fixed, not what to expect for the very next patch).

Edit: It's a nice list of changes for the next update.

No, you are mistaken - those three links are what will be implemented in the very next public update. The list is actually kind of short because we are pushing to get that release into your hands as quickly as we can.
    Compare your first link Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition against http://redmine.beamdog.com/versions/414 to see where my confusion stems from.
    edited April 2016
    The fist link lists just the bugs being fixed for BG:EE, the second lists all the bugs being fixed in all three games.

All 3 updates will ship at the same time.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    Cerevant said:

Franpa said:

@Cerevant It would be nice if you mentioned that the Roadmap also includes things that are likely to be implemented within the very next public update. The first paragraph can kind of mislead you in to thinking that's what the first 3 links will show you (The first 3 links are giving a general overview of things that will eventually be fixed, not what to expect for the very next patch).

Edit: It's a nice list of changes for the next update.

No, you are mistaken - those three links are what will be implemented in the very next public update. The list is actually kind of short because we are pushing to get that release into your hands as quickly as we can.
    I figured out I was being an idiot and misinterpreting something on the website.
    jackjack
    edited April 2016
    I've closed this thread and moved the discussion elsewhere - I'd like this post to be a bit more annoucement focused.

First news is that we've added an Infinity Engine project to track bugs that affect all games. Don't stress if you aren't sure what project a bug report should go in, QA will guide your ticket to the correct home.

Second, work is in progress on the 2.2 update. We're still updating the tickets in Redmine to reflect what is scheduled, but you can check the links above to see what is on tap as we make progress.
    JuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.