Skip to content

whats with the Crazy temple Prices ?

DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
all my lists are out of date , and i have to gradually test how much to pay to get a Rep up (worse the text wont reset even with a new load) i have to pay like 4-5 times so far what is just silly.

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited April 2016
    yep. Everything feels doubled or more.

Back then you could get up to 14 with 100 coin shots. Now you gotta head out into the 400-500 territory to even reach 9.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    They wanted to make temple prices the same for both BG1 and BG2. So now BG1 also uses the BG2 prices. I suppose it makes sense to try to synchronize the games a bit but it makes donations much more challenging in BG1. I could easily restore the old behavior if anyone is interested.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    Tresset said:

They wanted to make temple prices the same for both BG1 and BG2. So now BG1 also uses the BG2 prices. I suppose it makes sense to try to synchronize the games a bit but it makes donations much more challenging in BG1. I could easily restore the old behavior if anyone is interested.

ohh so they using the BG2 prices now , that's all i need to know thanks ! *blows dust from the original Manual*