Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Commoner appearance bug in the city of Baldur's Gate

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,956
edited September 2012 in Fixed
While randomly exploring one of the lesser visited inns in the south west part of the city of Baldur's Gate I came across this lass sitting at a table. She is clearly missing legs and pants, as well as a properly coloured top.

Current Behaviour: She (and I know it is a she from her voice) is incomplete in how she is coloured. When I clicked on her she says "how are you?", and there are 3 other women on the floor of this inn that say the same thing when you click on them who are also discoloured. I tried leaving the area and coming back and it was still the case. I am running vanilla BG from Gog (so it has totsc as well as any patches included in the install by gog). However, I do not have the BG fixpack installed.

Here are some pictures of the current people as they are.

Expected behaviour: She should be coloured and clothed properly.

The location of this group of people is here

Comments