Skip to content

I was okay with the delay but

ramagonsramagons Member Posts: 96
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
a .53 cent foreign transaction fee?

Preorder cancelled.
Refund demanded.
Unfollowed all beamdog twitter feeds.
Ipad smashed into smithereens.
Space hamster airlocked.
Rashemite ranger sent to the group home with 1 star yelp reviews.
Deleted my hundreds of dollars worth of faithfully, loyally pirated Baldur's Gate series games.
Killed an RCMP officer with an unenchanted dagger.
Druid grove torched and defiled.

edit also I paid the fee

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's TOTALLY uncalled for.

Why would anyone airlock a space hamster?!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Killing an RCMP officer? That seems a little excessive. I mean, chances are they are all located either in the station or are eating donuts at the local Tim Hortons. In other words, not in anyones way.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I assume you're in Canada since you mentioned RCMP. I didn't get charged a foreign transaction fee.
  • ramagonsramagons Member Posts: 96
    edited September 2012
    Awong124 said:

I assume you're in Canada since you mentioned RCMP. I didn't get charged a foreign transaction fee.

RCMP detective fishing for my location. Nice try Due South.
    edited September 2012
    ramagons said:

Awong124 said:

Don't worry ramagons, we have Diefenbaker and the London (the dog) lined up for that. :)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    ramagons said:

Awong124 said:

I've actually never seen the show.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    I was ok with waiting but,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQIEXunob98
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    It really is the hardest part!
    Awong124 said:

ramagons said:

Awong124 said:

I've actually never seen the show.
    In my opinion it was good, but I think it was much more positively received in Canada than the US when it ran.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Awong124 said:

Isnt canada a site on the moon?
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Wait... is that 3/100s over half a cent? THE OUTRAGE D:
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Airlocking a space hamster means something different where I'm from. At least I hope it does ...
    lordkim said:

Awong124 said:

Isnt canada a site on the moon?
    I can confirm this.
  • GilgalahadGilgalahad Member Posts: 237
    The US on the maps is an illusion, they're actually floating up in the air looking down at us on the airship "Yanke Doodle".
  • The strange thing about the delay is that it coincided with the release of WoW Mists of Pandaria lol. Kind of smart if you ask me, although probably not planned. Reminds me of DDO. Coincidentally, as soon as the latest DDO expansion was released, WoW came out with a "Buy Cataclysm for $10" deal. Like a sucker I jumped at the offer, and afterwards was thinking, wow, I just played $25 to play this game for a month. *sigh* I don't normally throw money away like that, but it seemed like a good deal at the time...

If this game is not up against any major new releases when it is finally released, it will likely do better in the sales department. Just my 2c
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited September 2012

The strange thing about the delay is that it coincided with the release of WoW Mists of Pandaria lol. Kind of smart if you ask me, although probably not planned.

And Borderlands 2...

and ...

and ...