Skip to content

Pro-testing

SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
edited September 2012 in Mac OS X (Archive)
Do you have pro-testers for the Mac version?

If not - I'm up for the task!

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Yes, please! Me also!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited September 2012
    Can I me too in the thread? Ready to play the same quest 20 times in a row :)

Are there good Mac compatible Infinity editors, to allow checking equipment flags, for instance? I know only the Near Infinity that is Java, but never tested it on a Mac as I don't own BG for Mac. It wouldn't run anyway as BG for Mac is PPC only anyway...
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • msvatymsvaty Member Posts: 9
    I would like also test OSX version (česky)
  • NathanNathan Member Posts: 1,007
    @SamuelVarg, @LadyRhian, @mlnevese, @msvaty : I know the Lady is already testing for us, but as for you other three - can you tell me what macs you have and what version of Mac OSX you're using? Cheers!
    edited November 2012
    @Nathan It's a Macbook Pro 15, 4mb ram, running OSX 10.8.2 on a I7 2.2 ghz, AMD Radeon 6750. It's the late 2011 model, do you need full specs?
  • NathanNathan Member Posts: 1,007
    @mlnevese, no - we're good, saying it's a late 2011 model. Thanks - of course I can't promise anything, but... I'll be in touch should any opportunities arise. =)
    @Nathan Thanks :)
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    If it's not too late, I'll throw my hat in as well. 2010 13" MBP, 10.8.2

I also have a desktop, but it's a hackintosh so it's probably disqualified. It's basically a Mac Pro in terms of specs, though. ATI 5850.
  • pl1ghtpl1ght Member Posts: 7
    interested here as well. 2012 13" Macbook Air(i5 ivy bridge). 10.8.2 4gb RAM
  • SamuelVargSamuelVarg Member Posts: 598
    Nathan said:

@SamuelVarg, @LadyRhian, @mlnevese, @msvaty : I know the Lady is already testing for us, but as for you other three - can you tell me what macs you have and what version of Mac OSX you're using? Cheers!

I have a 2012 MacBook Pro 13" 4gb RAM and so on. Standard.
    Don't feel sorry for me If I don't get to test it. I will buy it as soon as it comes out to Mac.
    Hopefully this month! Can't wait!

• rbootlerbootle Member Posts: 1
    I would be very happy to test also. I have a Macbook Pro mid-2010 model. Core i7, 4Gb ram. :)
  • bivbibivbi Member Posts: 96
    I have the late 2008 macbook air 1.86 Ghz 2Gb ram with GeForce 9400M = 256MB (T_T). Very old Macbook indeed, the second MBA if i'm right. If you need to determine the minimum configuration, it can be nice^^ (but i'm sure it will run it)
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Me too! I have a mid-2012 Macbook Air (2Gz i7/8Gb RAM, Intel HD 4000 graphics), running OS X 10.8
  • pkaliszpkalisz Member Posts: 2
    I would be glad to help! My mac is late 2011, osx 10.8.2, 4gb, intel hd 3000. Can't wait to purchase completed game! :)
    Macbook pro 13 inch 2011. Mac OS X 10.8 and old 17 inch from 2007 with lion
    Macbook 13 inch is 2,4 i5 8GB RAM
  • 4dartist4dartist Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    Using Mac Pro 8core 3.0ghz, 16GB ram, running lion. ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB.
    Let me know if I can be of help!
  • immimm Member Posts: 4
    Me too) Macbook Air mid 2012, 1.8 i5, 4Gb, Intel HD 4000, OS X 10.8.2
  • MegatoeristMegatoerist Member Posts: 4
    If you're looking for more testers, I have the following OSX boxes:
    - MacBook Pro 15" Mid 2009 (5,3; 10.8.2, 2.66 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM)
    - MacBook Pro 15" Mid 2012 (10,1; Retina display, 10.8.2, 2.3 GHz i7, 8 GB RAM)
    I bought the game on pre-order for Windows, as want to play it asap (via bootcamp), but will definitely be buying the Mac version too, as soon as its available, as prefer not to have to boot into fugly Windows...
    Nathan said:

Will the Mac-version be out on november 28 or will it take a couple of weeks to get everything in order before a release?
  • KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
    @SamuelVarg From what I've heard, it should be ready at the same time as the PC version, but the App Store approval process will probably add a few days.
    OSX 1O.8.2 and
    OSX 10.7.4
    I am czek so I am able to test that language as well
    I have two macs:
    2.4GHZ macbook pro 13"inch 8Gb of RAM late 2011 OSX mountain lion latest one
    Late 2006 macbook pro 17 inch 2.33 Ghz Core 2 duo 4Gb of Ram (its used just 3 hovever) macos lion
    msvaty said:

I am czek so I am able to test that language as well

@msvaty Ahoy! My wife is half-Czech :-)

There are sometimes problem in macosx apps if you have set language to other languages
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    Kenyon said:

@SamuelVarg From what I've heard, it should be ready at the same time as the PC version, but the App Store approval process will probably add a few days.

It'll be longer than that...approval time an average of 16 days right now, and Apple is closed the week of thanksgiving. So, probably the second week of December.

God damn it.
  • ChurchOfBooChurchOfBoo Member Posts: 82
    LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA lA