Skip to content

SJ Chargen: Choose Your Class

GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
edited April 2016 in Off-Topic
My tongue is so far inside of my cheek they have fused into one flesh, rendering normal speech impossible and eating food extremely painful. This is the price I pay to craft this poll, and I deserve this curse for that sin I'm sure we can all agree.
  1. SJ Chargen: Choose Your Class12 votes
    1. Social Justice Warrior
        0.00%
    2. Social Justice Wizard
        8.33%
    3. Social Justice Cleric
      16.67%
    4. Social Justice Rogue
      16.67%
    5. Social Injustice Blackguard
        8.33%
    6. SoCal JambaJuice Wayfarer
        8.33%
    7. Social Justice [Other]
      41.67%

Comments

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Magically dispel all injustice and inequality from this world and I could finally be happy being alive.
  • Kivan_DKivan_D Member Posts: 12
    A Social Justice Hermit..wondering in the wilderness and trying to enlighten myself about what exactly is Justice....
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Slimey Jelly Warlock
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    I got stumped by my own poll actually. I feel sort of like a Social Justice Cleric/Wizard is who I have been but now...I don't know!

I feel like my social justice repertoire is much closer to lock picking and disabling traps than mastering schools of divine and arcane social justice magics. I know other people who know me would probably peg me as a Social Justice Wizard, but I do feel like I'm rolling a new character at this point in my life...I wish I could say I was a SoCal JambaJuice Wayfarer, but I've only been to southern California once and it was on a trip to Disneyland with my family when I was a child and I'm very sure I didn't visit a Jamba Juice while there...altho I have visited several Jamba Juices since that time in my life, so maybe I am a SoCal JambaJuice Wayfarer after all...

My own joke poll is giving me an existential crisis at quarter to 2 in the AM.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    No.
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    Social Justice Monk. That way, the route is long and painful, and you start off feeling overwhelmed by the hostile trolls and goblins of the world, but eventually you'll reach high levels, axes and arrows will slide off you, the flames of wizards cannot phase you, and you will punch trolls in their everything. And then pour acid on them until they stay dead. It sounds cathartic!

Bonus: get a paladin to be your very own White Knight. Or Mazzy, who is better than any paladin anyways.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Although changing the misguided ways of evil bastards would be a good thing for world in general, I think I would be content in just stealing all their stuff.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Confession time: I have never been to Jamba Juice.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Sexy Jewish Warlock.
    I think I've figured it out. I'm a level 1 Social Justice Commoner.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    John Brown was a real Social Justice Warrior!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    Social Justice Harlot, because I'm a FINE looking strumpet.... AIN'T I?!?!?