Skip to content

Dualling Dynaheir (spoiler free please)

Playing a fighter/thief, I had no need of the wisdom tomes in BG and imported them into SoD with my inventory in the hopes of using it on the cleric I take with me.

I was thinking of giving them to Dynaheir and dualling her, but was wondering if she would be able to get her mage levels back in timely fashion?

Spoiler free please.

Comments

• GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    It depends on when you dual her, the xp cap is 500 000 if that's what you want to know.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Smart thinking, brave warrior @deltago. There is also a Tome of Clear Thought one can snag in Chapter 5 of Baldur's Gate. If you don't need to use it on your main, bring it along to Siege of Dragonspear and give it to Safana. Instant Mage/Thief just like Imoen can.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    My PC who was always in a 6 man party throughout all of BGEE and SoD ended up with around 670k XP.

I believe for me Dynaheir started at level 10.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

It depends on when you dual her, the xp cap is 500 000 if that's what you want to know.

Right away after picking her up. I am guessing percentage wise, how much of the expansion will she not be a mage?

My party is gonna be:
    Swashbuckler/fighter
    Minsc
    Corwin
    Dynaheir
    Safana
    Edwin > dwarven skald (yes I know he isn't a dwarf)

As you can see it is magic light and what I've played so far, that maybe a bad option through out the entire series.