Skip to content

Which Sailor Senshi are you?

2»

Comments

• GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Gozeta said:

I picked Sailor Mars because I'm a hot head. I feel things more passionately than most people. Like when someone takes the last bag of Doritos from the pantry. My temperature starts to boil. ^.^

It's ok, Prince is coming with replacement Doritos through purple rain or purple snow!

• Mush_MushMush_Mush Member Posts: 476
    Manga eh? Thats one of them moving picture things on the magic box right? hm -.- well, seems straightforward enough, Mars n tea is awesome therefore Mars winz
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105

Sailor Earth is basically Endymion/Tuxedo Mask.

@GenderNihilismGirdle
    Agreed. That means Earth is surrounded by its harem. Earth is quite the stud.
    Gozeta said:

@GenderNihilismGirdle
    It's more like the Moon's harem, I think Earth is just guarding the harem, sort of like how a sultan has big beefy guards posted everywhere.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Gozeta said:

@GenderNihilismGirdle
    It's more like the Moon's harem, I think Earth is just guarding the harem, sort of like how a sultan has big beefy guards posted everywhere.
    We all know it's Haruka's harem.
    The whole Outer Senshi squad is dedicated to Chibiusa in a way less sarcastic and squabbling way than the Inner are to Usagi tbqh
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Just so I can see the vote, and well if to choose one I choose mercury , beside she use water power which is mostly my element, so mercury it is ;)
  • FreyaFreya Member Posts: 28
    I used to say Venus, but honestly? Moon.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Tie in with Mercury-Saturn. I am nerdy like Mercury and isolated-shy like Saturn. Like having a dark, deadly power but too afraid/benevolent to use it.

Wish I was more like Moon, though. She is always so loving and nice. I used to be like that, too. Sigh.
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    edited May 2016
    I have no idea which is which, I've only ever seen them in hentai doujins :naughty:
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    lunar said:

Jupiter-tom boyish, tough, tall, strong, but very good at cooking and feminine stuff

See, this is why I like and relate to her so much. Because she manages to hold a balance between her "masculin" and her "feminin" sides and never are they in conflict with each other. Love it.
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    lunar said:

Well, in a brief summary:

Moon-ditzy, klutz, cry baby, but with a big heart and compassion, friend to everyone.
    Chibi-moon-similiar, but a lot more immature.
    Mercury-nerdy, bookish, smart type, not fan of social events but has a warm/kind heart beneath.
    Mars-fiery, confident, brash type, loves to tease moon, has a religious/mystical side.
    Jupiter-tom boyish, tough, tall, strong, but very good at cooking and feminine stuff.
    Venus-air head, bubbly, beautiful and graceful.

Neptune-graceful, talented, skilled, lady-like. mission-oriented.
    Uranus-fast, tough, competitive, brave, man-like, mission-oriented.
    Pluto-Distant, mature, mysterious, serious and silent/strong type, devoted to a single cause, self-sacrificing
    Saturn-silent, shy, a bit goth, reserved, but has deep potential and ultimate power-that she can not use without dying.

A-hem! I shan't stand for this blatant Sol System-centricity!

Sailor Star Fighter - Like if a teenage Justin Timberlake was also captain of the football team. Passionate, hot-headed, suave, courageous, flirty - the idol of boys and girls alike.

Sailor Star Maker - Intellectual, not that good with people. Polite but cold; easily loses temper with the foibles of others and retreats to be on his/her own. Never dissuaded or distracted from his/her goals. Unfortunately, all personality traits overshadowed by the fact her magical attack name is "Star Gentle Uterus".

Sailor Star Healer - Sullen and resentful at pretty much... everything, really. Except cats, s/he likes cats. Doesn't like people who are overly demanding of his/her time, but when in a good mood s/he gets along better than Maker does.

Sailor Iron Mouse - Conniving, cowardly, prone to babbling, keen fear of cats and telephones. The most adorable 1930s gangster.

Sailor Aluminum Siren - Outwardly ditzy, absurdly polite, gluttonous, lazy... but truthfully shrewdly observant and conniving.

Sailor Lead Crow - Hard-working, strong, a perfectionist. Has trouble expressing her real emotions and keeping her temper in check. Incredibly gay for Siren.

Sailor Tin Nyanko - Secretive, social climber, ready to step over the bodies of those in the way of climbing the corporate ladder. Sometimes divided against herself. Sadly more boring than all the others.

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon - Awesome name. Too awesome to appear in the anime.

Sailor Galaxia - The Golden Ruler of all. Peerless personal prowess. Can beat up the incarnate concept of strife and war. Accepts servitude on the basis of unquestioned obedience. Not without a sense of humour - does appreciate a dose of irony when crushing her foes under her golden heel.

(Chibichibi and Kakyuu omitted for reasons of spoilers. If one was using the manga, the Amazoness Quartet are Sailor Senshi too, and there's also Sailor Cosmos if you wanna wade in on the "is she actually Sailor Moon" debate.)
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Ayiekie said:

Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon - Awesome name. Too awesome to appear in the anime.

I don't even care what her personality is, I am switching my vote to that one.