Skip to content

Which Sailor Senshi are you?

ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
edited April 2016 in Off-Topic
I haven't made any polls in a while, so here you go.

I need to know, for science.

As always, please elaborate in the comments ~

PS: Yes, you also have to answer this poll if you aren't a woman.
  1. Which Sailor Senshi are you?24 votes
    1. Sailor Moon
      16.67%
    2. Sailor Mercury
        4.17%
    3. Sailor Mars
      12.50%
    4. Sailor Jupiter
        8.33%
    5. Sailor Venus
        0.00%
    6. Sailor Pluto
      29.17%
    7. Sailor Uranus
      16.67%
    8. Sailor Neptune
        4.17%
    9. Sailor Chibi Moon
        0.00%
    10. Sailor Saturn
        8.33%
JuliusBorisovTroodon80booinyoureyeskaguana[Deleted User]lolienAedanGenderNihilismGirdleChnapyGozetaZiminairSmilingSword

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited April 2016
    Sailor Moon, because I'm a sensitive crybaby. ^_^;;

Edit: But my runner-up is Mercury because I'm a shy and brainy introvert.
    ButtercheeseGozetaZiminair
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I am Sailor Jupiter.
    - Taller than most of my friends.
    - Favourite colour is green.
    - Boy problems. Lots of them.
    - Can kick some serious ass if I have to >:I

Runner-up is Chibi Moon, because reasons >.>
    lolienGozetaZiminair
  • mysterymeepmysterymeep Member Posts: 33
    Sailor Pluto, because I spend most of my time faaar away from my friends

ButtercheeselolienGozetaZiminair
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110

PS: Yes, you also have to answer this poll if you aren't a woman.

Well okay then. :P
    ButtercheeselolienGozetaZiminair
    Nimran said:

IRL, I'm probably as ditzy as she is.

THAT TOO.

I'm a clumsy, sensitive crybaby who'd rather go hide under a chair than fight evil. But alas, how I dream of being strong and brave like her!

I guess that's why I play video-games and write stories... :sweat:
    ButtercheeseNimranGozetaZiminair
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    ^- Hahahahahahahha! Made my day @booinyoureyes.
    booinyoureyesGozetaZiminair
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110

But we will not forget.

Part of that was my reasoning as well. Though in my case I enjoy being the person in the background mostly ignored / forgotten about. I get more done that way. :-)
    booinyoureyeslolienGozetaZiminair
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Why does the moon have two sailors when most of the planets only have one?
    Gozeta
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Come to think of it, why the hell is there no Sailor Earth? That's, like, the birthplace of every sailor and their ship's cat. Similarly, they could at least include other moons as well. Like Sailor Europa, Sailor Titan, Sailor Nereid, ect. How did they even manage to overlook a potential Sailor Hydra!!
    booinyoureyesGozetaZiminair
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    I know nothing about this tbh, but I'm sailor Uranus.

Heh. Uranus.
    booinyoureyes[Deleted User]Gozeta

Similarly, they could at least include other moons as well. Like Sailor Europa, Sailor Titan, Sailor Nereid, ect. How did they even manage to overlook a potential Sailor Hydra!!

Read the manga. :tongue:
    kaguanaButtercheesebooinyoureyesZiminair
  • AyiekieAyiekie Member Posts: 975
    Why isn't Telulu an option? ;_;

Oh well, I'll set my sights realistically lower and go for a bonafide Sailor: Sailor Iron Mouse.

We are both plagued by cats, and look snazzy in a suit.

(Oh man, you people who haven't seen Stars yet are in luck whenever Viz gets to it. Best season, best villains, best Seiya. Yes, better than S. You can trust me: I'm a guy on the internet with Japanese DVDs!)
    NonnahswriterkaguanaButtercheeseZiminair
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    I am definitely Sailor Saturn. I'm kind of a Sailor Neptune, and I have a Neptune/Uranus relationship with a very Sailor Uranus person. But honestly I'm as much of a Pluto as I am a Neptune, and way more of a Saturn than I am either of those.

Of the Inner Senshi, I might be Mercury or I might be Sailor Moon (because she's a screw-up and a klutz and a crybaby who nevertheless, through the power of love and friendship, vanquishes evil constantly). I identify with the Outer Senshi way more than the Inner tho (altho I'm probs more of a Mercury/Moon/Venus than I am a Uranus, and I'm maybe least of all a Jupiter). Plus I am way more of a morose Hotaru Tomoe than I am an extroverted Usagi tbqh, and also Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto have the best weapon designs so I'm all about that.

I have given this a lot of thought on many occasions to come to this conclusion. I'm pretty sure Sailor Moon transformation sequences, especially the Sailor Starlight ones in Stars (and Utena tbh, but that was later) planted a seed in preteen me that grew into me being trans as hell in the present.

Side note: the third season of Sailor Moon Crystal is better than the analogous arcs in the originals so far, and this is coming from an old school fan who still loves the original shows to death, I'm so pumped that the art has improved over season 1 and 2 (and the ending and opening themes for 3 are KILLER). There's a new ep on Sunday and I'm gonna watch the heck out of it.
    NonnahswriterGozetaZiminairFreya
  • ChnapyChnapy Member Posts: 360
    edited April 2016
    I might not be as Sailor Savvy as I ought to but from a quick search :
    _Tallest of the gang, check
    _Long curly (sorta dark) hair, I got that too
    _She's wearing green, which is undeniably the Best Color There Is.
    _I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that like her greco-roman god counterpart, she holds the portfolio of sleeping with anything and everything, which is definitely something I can get behind. If not heh, we were already a match.
    ButtercheeseNonnahswriterZiminair

Chnapy said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that like her greco-roman god counterpart, she holds the portfolio of sleeping with anything and everything, which is definitely something I can get behind. If not heh, we were already a match.

Maybe not sleep with everyone, but she does see that one senpai she's in love with in, like, everyone she meets (even Haruka)!
    NonnahswriterButtercheeseGozeta
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766

Maybe not sleep with everyone, but she does see that one senpai she's in love with in, like, everyone she meets (even Haruka)!

Haruka doesn't count.
    NonnahswriterGozetaTroodon80

Haruka doesn't count.
    "Her?" I counter your link with a thing Naoko Takeuchi clearly intended to reference with Haruka.

NonnahswriterButtercheeseGozetaZiminair