Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Let's talk about Steam Achievements (Tricks, glitches, how-to-do)

I didn't find any other topics about BG2 Steam achievements. The community has been very active in Baldur's Gate: Enchanced Edition steam forums when it's talk about achievements, but hopefully I'll get some answers here.

I recently just saved Imoen from Spellhold and Iam near the Underdark. However. I just noticed the achievement "Inmates Running the Asylum" which has description "Rescuedd an old friend from Spellhold" has still not unlocked. Did I do something wrong? I have her in my party. Was I supposed to just leave her there or will the achievement pop-up once Iam back at Athkatla?
typo_tilly

Comments