Skip to content

Montorn

Well - Montaron is dead again :(
As we know, after reaching the Harper hold.

My problem is - Xazr a dam necro. they should have give quest line, which u could add him to your party> and then the quest chain is to revive the poor Montaron. :(

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    I do seem to recall there was a mod expanding on Xzar and Montaron, but I'm not sure what exactly it did - or whether it works on the EE. This was several years ago. Maybe you can find it somewhere? I'm sure you're not the only one who'd love to have the psychotic duo tag along again.
  • ShandoShando Member Posts: 147
    ^ cant find it :(
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    There you go, my friend:
    http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=128&Itemid=100
    This mod expands Xzar's quest. From the Readme:

Alternative Xzar/Harpers Plot
    This component expands the Harper plots in two significant ways:
    - New solutions are introduced to the plot involving Xzar and the Harpers. The player may warn the Harpers of Xzar's intentions, therefore removing the previous necessity of doing something unkind to Jaheira to commence her romance. On the other hand, the player is not bound to his word to help the Harpers, and an evil player may double-cross them if they so wish. To gain the benefits of this component, simply begin Xzar's quest as normal. New dialog options should become apparent when speaking with the Harpers in the compound.
    - Jaheira will now respond to Shazzellim appropriately. There is a brief related quest which she should initiate automatically if you keep the sword in your possession.
    Hey ty!

BUT this mode dont give ya the option to add them after. :\
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Shando
    If you want a mod that introduce Xzar and Montaron as reclutable NPCs, you should try this one:
    http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22665
    However, I do not know if it works with BG2EE and I have never played it, so I cannot tell you if it is a good mod or not.
    looks old :D

ill try it, tyvm!
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    Xzar shouldnt even be there. I killed both of them on the way to the Friendly Arm Inn.
  • RobertMcDuckRobertMcDuck Member Posts: 133

Xzar shouldnt even be there. I killed both of them on the way to the Friendly Arm Inn.

There is a dialoge option that suggests that they should be dead. Maybe they got resurrected.