Skip to content

Feature Request - D'Arnise Keep Stronghold

I've always thought any competent martial character (paladin specifically) should be able to "rule" the D'Arnise keep. Curious if anyone shares my thoughts and if it's something the developers would consider. I realize you can mod for this, but I'm on IOS which I now have no way of dumping files into the game (unless something changed with ifunbox and I'm unaware).

Also, just want to say that I'm very excited for SoD on IOS. Appreciate y'alls hard work and creativity.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,265
    I seriously doubt the devs would ever do this.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    This may fall under the "can't change original content" clause. Sucks that mods are so hard to do on iOS, since mods are a HUGE part of the game's continuing popularity. For me, the rampant DRM hassles were a big part of why I moved away from iOS - though I guess that doesn't help you.
  • Royce1987Royce1987 Member Posts: 89
    is it possible to change a paladin to fighter (using shadow keeper) prior to completing the keep and basically tricking the game into giving my pally that damn stronghold?? Then SK'ing back to original class? Kinda an exploit but I'm not above that haha
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Should be possible, but if you're already editing things just get BGTweaks and install the mod that allows you to use any stronghold regardless of class (and, if you like, also allows to use multiple strongholds).
  • AriusArius Member Posts: 92
    Wonder if a fallen paladin would qualify as a warrior and could do the fighter keep quests as a road to redemption.....