Skip to content

Oppa Skyrim Style!

SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
edited September 2012 in Off-Topic
I don't like Skyrim, but this made me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8C4TCpdYlA

Comments

• Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    @LadyRhian: You just won the internet. :')
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
  • KlonoaKlonoa Member Posts: 93
    I've had this song in my head for 3 freakin' days lol

I saw a Romney one that gave me a chuckle too :)
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I did a search on YouTube for the original (didn't know the song) but I like the Gandalf Style much much better!
  • SilySily Member Posts: 91
    At one minute mark I felt like throwing up. No matter which version of the "song", it's just -horrible-. Could never wrap my head around those asians, there's just something so wrong with them. No offense, just a cultural barrier.
  • KlonoaKlonoa Member Posts: 93
    Sily said:

At one minute mark I felt like throwing up. No matter which version of the "song", it's just -horrible-. Could never wrap my head around those asians, there's just something so wrong with them. No offense, just a cultural barrier.

I can think of several British songs that got to number one that are twice as bad just off the top of my head. Starting with a Mr Blobby song. Bad music permeates all the culture barriers lol

Sily said:

You DO realise you just opened a can of worms, don't you? >_>
    @Arkynomicon: Awww, poor dragon. :(
  • TeflonTeflon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 515
    @Arkynomicon Thank you for posting that funny cartoon. I googled dorkly and now having much fun with it :)
  • Key_StrokesKey_Strokes Member Posts: 36
    edited December 2012
    @Arkynomicon: 10/10. That's fantastic!
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited December 2012
    @Sily Surely there are better ways to say what you just said. You sound so racist.

The posts are funny by the way.:D I didn't get to play Skyrim that much, but I just can't get some of it off my head..."Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn" or Morrowind's "from where do you hail?" (Fargoth)
    Post edited by Illustair on
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Was I the only one watching this video hoping for a dragon to appear and put the two dancers out of their misery?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQMLlTqJj8

Since the video I posted was changed, here's the one original in a one hour loop...
  • Key_StrokesKey_Strokes Member Posts: 36
    @LadyRhian: one hour loop, perfect! Who needs to watch the Canada-Russia game live when you have 60 minutes of entertainment right here?

*Puts on his wizard robe and hat*
  • SilySily Member Posts: 91
    @fredamora

Do you often respond to months old comments?

We all have our likes and dislikes. There hasn't been a single song/piece of music from Asia what I would've liked. At least I haven't heard one, that is.

Off-topic:
    I am proud to say I am a racist (towards two "groups".) I have my past and my reasons, which we better not go into now. But! I am not racist towards Asians, quite the opposite. I welcome Asians who come to Finland with honourable goals and even have one friend from over there, but that's about it. I don't want a car made in Asia, nor do I want Asian food or music.

I would love a trip to Asia though, would be nice to visit Vietnam and Thailand once in life.
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    The sad part of the video in the OP is all the time and effort required to make it happen.

Someone is really obsessed lol
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited January 2013
    @Sily
    Not really, the thread's been brought up again so I replied with the posts and didn't mind the dates of the individual posts, just the contents.

Obviously preferences vary from people to people, I'm not taking that away from you. I'm just saying that one should try to choose words carefully. Since this is the internet, it's not unlikely that "those asians" whom you are referring to may have read your post. "Asians" is just incidental, it could have had been any other race or group. Although I guess it's nice enough of you to not mention the other "two groups".

EDIT: I hope I didn't come off a bit offensive myself...that's just a friendly advice. :-)
    Post edited by Illustair on
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192
    I'm still waiting for a complete recreation of the entire music video in Skyrim, instead of just a couple guards doing the dance.