• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Phillip and Trent ... awesome!
    GenderNihilismGirdlelolienGoturalJuliusBorisov
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Ouch.
    JuliusBorisovlolienGrumCrevsDaak
  • marzbarzmarzbarz Member Posts: 187
    yay lets be masochists just because

True ironman run means any damage=death. You get a cut, your dead, you get poisoned, your dead. People are very fragile meat bags in the real world, and no restarts ever. You die once that's it and you delete the game forever. That's charnames story, to die as one of the nameless bhaalspawn we never see, end of story.
    decado said:

I don't have the patience to spend many hours endlessly kiting.

Same, I lose interest/patience after a few mins with that first ogre if imoen/me cant hit it /kill it fast enough. Iron man challenges are more of a patience test, especially when your forced to run around for an hour kiting a boss while cheese ranging from a distance.
    Serious question here: Why not a mage? 4 health is even more masochistic than jester...at least jester can wear armor at the start....If the points to make it as hard as possible why any items at all or spells?

Try gimping yourself even more with cursed items and lowered stats for added "fun".
  • doggydoggy Member Posts: 313
    @bengoshi great play through to follow. Hope Phillip makes it all the way to tob.

Is Phillip allowed to team up with the recurring NPC's in sod, soa and tob? Or is it one time only?
    JuliusBorisovlolienGenderNihilismGirdleGotural
    "Companions can't be kept for more than 7 days."

No problem when the majority will be used as fireball meat shields anyways.
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    bengoshi said:

BTW, I noticed the button "Back" on the level up screen was greyed out - maybe it's a feature of the LoB difficulty?

Nah, it's the same breakage as applied to the dual-class screen.
    CrevsDaak