Skip to content

"Get Me Outta This Hell Hole!"

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic
I'm trapped at my job doing a massive Windows 7 upgrade... I'd rather be playing IWD. Anyone else "working" right now? Lol.

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Yeah, I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours "waiting for instructions".
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    I'm at a lab working on some probability calculations. BG's on my mind a lot these days though and I'm doing a trilogy playthrough while waiting for the EE, so I find myself looking in here. Going to the Umar Hills when I get home.
  • ginger_hammerginger_hammer Member Posts: 160
    I'm writing code at work for an old app, should be at home with my new IWD party that is just getting to level 4 or so :)

Is that quote from diablo?
  • ZraenianZraenian Member Posts: 26
    Bored shitless here, got nothing to do but wait all day... 4 hours to read these forums!
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    I currently am kind of obsessed with the Angry Birds games and my Steam library still contains a LOT of games gifted to me by my boyfriend, so I think I'll be able to keep myself busy till November just fine! :)
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345

Is that quote from diablo?

It's from the miners in BG1.

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Now I'm working Friday when I'm supposed to be off! I feel like Dante from Clerks.

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Just got engaged and working full time now. Still going to college, but only have 3 credit hours left to go for an Associates in Electronics. My life's been busy so the time flies. Though not fast enough..... -_-
  • ManveruManveru Member Posts: 75
    Working full time, as a software engineer, but heavily in need of weekend :)
    Actually, yesterday I ended up "waiting for instructions" for my full 8 hour day.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Awong124 I bet someone told you they were going to be urgent instructions before your 8 hour wait :)
    mlnevese said:

@Awong124 I bet someone told you they were going to be urgent instructions before your 8 hour wait :)

No, not really. I'm doing testing for development work, and sometimes they don't have anything for me to test.
  • ZraenianZraenian Member Posts: 26
    *knock* *knock*

- Who's there?

Its we

- We who?

WEEKEND!
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Running queries on databases. Takes a bit before I get result. In that time, I write needlessly longwinded posts about The Witcher.