Skip to content

Do you want BG:EE on iPhone 5?

2»

Comments

• ZraenianZraenian Member Posts: 26
    This would definatly suck on the iPhone 5. The moving and area-scrolling etc might be doable but inventory, record, and mostly dialogues would be very undoable! Not even talking about trying to cast a spell or a selecting single characters.

You need a bigger screen for this game.
  • ImBarryScottImBarryScott Member Posts: 18
    GUI Redesign would make it possible maybe, I still think it would be a bridge too far to enjoy the game on a screen too small though. You would have to be uber zoomed at all times or use a stylus to get the required accuracy in your touches. Overall would you prefer them spending their time making potentially large amendments for this device or working on new content? Content all the way for me.
  • james112james112 Member Posts: 1
    Baldur's Gate for the iPhone is a terrible idea.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    You left out a response - no, because I will never buy an iphone. The whole product line has the characteristics of some kind of evil brainwashing cult, which both Matt Groening and Seth MacFarland have lampooned. (Just kidding about the evil brainwashing cult. Mostly.)
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    You forgot the third option: I don't really care because I won't buy an IPhone 5.0. I would have voted that.
    BG is not a regular game. It is THE game. Some respect is due!
  • SenashSenash Member Posts: 405
    What a pointless debate...
  • GurneyGurney Member Posts: 1
    Such a game for iPhone doesn't make much sense. The design point is quite different.
  • NightfallRobNightfallRob Member Posts: 43
    I don't know about anyone else, but I voted no because I want to be able to get things done during the day lol.