Skip to content

Interesting Conversation (spoiler)

Haha! At last, I can play a gay man (all my characters are gay men, like me), and shut down a straight romance with an amorous female (Safana) by basically telling her "Sorry, I'm gay."

I know it was meant as a snarky shut down, but since I'm a gay man, I meant it literally, although with some good humor in it, since Safana was basically sexually harassing me with unwanted advances throughout the game to this point.

Glint probably doesn't return my affection. Or does he? Who is to say that gay gnomes don't exist in Faerun? "We are everywhere." I usually don't go for five foot something guys in real life, since I'm 6'4", but if they're cute and witty enough, then yes, I have occasionally had amorous relations with what I affectionately call "little guys".

If @Shandyr ever returns to the forums, I think he'd get a kick out of my post.

Gay1.jpg 471.1K

Comments

• KampfKaninchenKampfKaninchen Member Posts: 139
    Well, two observations from my side

1) Glint actually does return your affections.

I did his romance path, which IMO is not really interesting...but i have to say, i now with full confidence support race restricted romances.

My CHARNAME was an elven archer with GM in longbows, so a man of considerable height.
    And it might just be me, but I just could not get the scene from GoT out of my mind, that with the Lannister "shortie" and his wedding...

Glint Lannister actively giving me a hug or a kiss...Glint how would you do that? I mean, please, we have to keep to some perspective at last.

2) The dialogue with Safana is part of her romance (in which you progressed so far, you could have shut her down earlier) and at this point you either have to end hers, by giving a variation of that line you gave to her, or progress with her romance and thus ending any other. Her reply for declining her is always the same though.
    But your CHARNAME meant it literally, just like you ;)