Skip to content

Strictly Role-Played Cavalier Run

2»

Comments

• algialgi Member Posts: 10
    Next up: Walking door to door. 'Excuse me, sir! Sir? Excuse me! Is is possible that you might happened to leave a full plate armor out in the field? Because in that case I have great news!'
  • sluckerssluckers Member Posts: 280
    edited May 2016

Update on Todarius the Cavalier:
    One interesting thing that my new playstyle of "no hoarding" is showing me that is different - using consumables as they become available is making a lot of hard battles very easy, especially since I know which potions to use and when they'll be helpful. )

This has also been the case for me. The game drops several potions of magic blocking and magic shielding in your lap in the run up to the bandit camp and Davaeorn's mine. I always hoarded them, but in my quest to keep my inventories as empty as possible (buying only what we need during re-supply and donating quest rewards), I've been drinking a lot of these potions on the fly. I managed to blitzkrieg Davaeorn in drop him in a few rounds, losing only one party member during the fight.

Sadly, mine is not a no-reload. Still died to a wolf outside Candlekeep while lvl1. :(

Good luck with your paladin run, @BelgarathMTH. If you plan to keep to the paladin code things get a bit... creative, with scar and duke eltan and investigating the iron throne covertly. Some of the discussions leave no option but to be mercenary in attitude.

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    You know, it just occurred to me that another reason it's a great time to be playing and discussing paladins is that the current storyline in Order of the Stick is about two paladins. :)

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1031.html