Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Temple Disple Magic doesn't dispel Polymorph

rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 124
Neera polymorphed herself into a squirrel while I was too low level to have any dispel magics at my disposal. Unlike the wolf polymorphs, this one couldn't be slept off either. So I went to the nearest temple and was delighted to see that when Neera was the chosen healing recipient, there was a "Dispel Effects" option enabled. Unfortunately, it did not restore her, and after a few tries, I had to resort to the Thalantyr method (resurection.)

FinnTheHumanPermidion_StarkRaduziel

Comments

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,992
    This just happened to me. I was fighting the red wizard in Beregost to recruit her. She wild surged impressively: a fireball killed the Red Wizards (and Jaheira) AND Neera polymorphed into a squirrel. I agreed to let her join me, and temples cannot change her back with a Dispel Magic. It is totally ridiculous but so far not too annoying.

The funny thing is I *think* that the surge happened when she hit an enemy with her staff and added fire damage.

m6o3lue2ql6z.png

Permidion_StarkRaduzielJuliusBorisov