Skip to content

Hello? I am a noob to this forum.

Hi!

I am mbernadas and I have some interest in these forums to give some feedback about the Enhanced Editions regarding the User Interface (UI) and some other stuff for patch 2.0 and onwards. Where should I discuss this topic?

Thank you.

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited May 2016
    mbernadas said:

Hi!

I am mbernadas and I have some interest in these forums to give some feedback about the Enhanced Editions regarding the User Interface (UI) and some other stuff for patch 2.0 and onwards. Where should I discuss this topic?

Thank you.

Welcome to the forums, there have been quite a few threads on these topics already in the various forums, you can pick and it has been covered there.

Out of curiosity, have you upgraded to the latest 2.2 patch yet? It fixes quite a lot of issues and adds toggles for some of the UI changes.

Also, there are a number of UI mods here so you can change the UI look and feel a LOT. That was a big part of the 2.0 updates, to make even more stuff moddable.
  • mbernadasmbernadas Member Posts: 5
    Yes, I have the game on Steam and it upgrades automatically.
    After exploring a little bit, I think I will discuss about the UI in the "Feature Requests" section.

Thanks for your recommendations.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    mbernadas said:

Yes, I have the game on Steam and it upgrades automatically.
    After exploring a little bit, I think I will discuss about the UI in the "Feature Requests" section.

Thanks for your recommendations.

You are welcome, enjoy your time here. It is very nice to have a way to talk to the developers and even nicer that they listen to us and have incorporated many of our requests with the new UI already, so good luck!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    You get a :cookie: for joining!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome to the forum!
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    Welcome to the community!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    welcome!