Skip to content

Spoiler warning….. Help. How do you leave Durlags Tower after killing the Demon Knight.

10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
How do you leave Durlags Tower after killing the Demon Knight. I attacked Islanne ghost earlier and it just shows red without attacking me. If I re-enter the chess room their are no other exists.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    If you can't force-talk to Islanne using the talk icon, your best option is to use the console to move areas. Select the entire party and use command
    C:MoveToArea("AR0500")
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Can I do that if I am playing on my phone.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Do you have access to some sort of domination spell (dire charm, domination)? Maybe those would allow initiating dialogue once more...
    I was thinking along these lines but was not sure if it would work on a ghost are they not immune to magic. I will give it a try.
    No I am unable to charm or dominate Islanne ghost. Any other ideas would be most helpful.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Maybe either Algernon's Cloak or the Nymph Cloaks ability bypass MR? Don't know if you have them. And sorry to say it, but I'm just guessing here... :confused:
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Depends what type of phone. You can zip and attach a save here if on Android. Use an app such as ES File Explorer and navigate to home -> Android -> Data -> com.neamdog.baldursgateenhancededition -> Files -> Save. Tap and hold the 000000001-Quick-Save to select it then use the ...more option at the bottom right to compress as a standard zip. You should then be able to attach the file here or email it to yourself so you can attach from a pc etc.

For iOS you could try a longtap on the quicksave icon. Release it after 3-4 seconds and there should be a pop-up with some options. One option should be 'Mail', from which you should be able to get the save out. Attach it here, and once updated, you should be able to mail it back.
    Thank you justtravelinthrough for your help I did try Algernon's Cloak but no joy. Gate70 I don't have a clue what you are going on about but I will get some one who knows about this type of stuff to take a look and thank you for the help.