Skip to content

The life of a BG CHARNAME

2»

Comments

• Dantos4Dantos4 Member Posts: 58
    @uberduberdad Journal / narrative story sounds fantastic!

Looks like a good character to me! Not the most intelligent or charismatic character, but charming guys who can solve every puzzle aren't always the most entertaining :)

Also, on the wisdom thing, the only reason you would have to worry about wisdom is for the spell "wish", but as a fighter you won't need to worry about that, anyway.
  • uberduberdaduberduberdad Member Posts: 53
    Hmm, should i he be an intelligent fighter or a wise fighter? I realise that neither attribute has much to do with fighters in general (at least i think not), but for roleplaying purposes... eg if he was going to be quite a simple mind generally, but a great strategian in a battle, which would be more suitable?
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    At 15 wis you can pop on the 3 wisdom tomes and dual class him. But why small shields? Is there some bonus they have over large shields..? If not, I've never ever used small shields over large shields... IDK why anyone does, except a thief I guess, and that's only cause they can only use bucklers.
    small shield is purely an aesthetic choice, Large shields look way too impractical inside a building for example. I still get the armour class bonus, and there are other ways to protect against piercing.
    sorry, missile weapons