Skip to content

Weapon Proficiency slots

PapazuPapazu Member Posts: 1
So I made an assassin/cleric (my mind a former cleric of bhaal) dual classed from lvl 8 now hitting 19 in cleric and I'm being asked to spend proficiency points but my slots are all full so i can't finish. What can i do or is my game just a wipe? Btw i'm playing this character in Black pits 2 and i downloaded my edition from GoG

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    did you grow up all 19 levels at once? if you did, that is probably what is causing the problem, what you should do is hit level 8 as your thief, and then if you are going to dual over to a cleric, don't go pass level 9 before leveling up, because you are going to need at least one level of cleric level up for the game to recognize that you don't need more proficiency points, if you do it all at once, then the game probably wont recognize that you don't need all those points yet
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    I remember a similar issue when dual classing into a mage. It was based on patch v1.3 of the game, but it looks like this issue hasn't been solved yet. It doesn't matter whether you level up one or more levels at once.