Skip to content

How do you plan to play BG:EE?

2»

Comments

• GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    I'm gonna be the fastest dart thrower in sword coast and probably N so I can justify taking any sort of action I want and have a mixed party - so long as they don't try to kill each other.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Gallenger said:

I'm gonna be the fastest dart thrower in sword coast and probably N so I can justify taking any sort of action I want and have a mixed party - so long as they don't try to kill each other.

What as, an archer kit?

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I'm not going to lie, I want to try an Archer with 5 profs in darts some time. Call him Benihana or something. You'd end up with a grotesque number of attacks per round...
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    @Quartz

Armed with Darts of Wounding, and 5 attacks/round at level 7, he'd become known as Benihana Magebane. ^.^
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Mortianna - Benihana Magebane? Perfect. Epic + true.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2012
    I've made a list of every gender/race/class combination out there and I'm making up a character concept from each one. I randomly roll alignment for each character until I get one appropriate for their class. I got a big notebook and I call it my Bhaalspawn Book. The idea is, by the time BG:EE comes out, I'll just open up my Bhaalspawn Book to a random page and create the character on that page. Whoever it is will be my first Charname and I will start with no expectations as to how the run is going to go. I'm just going to roleplay as the character I've randomly chosen and let the rest flow from that. I get really excited just thinking about it, because I have no idea how my very first BG:EE playthrough is going to go down. Anything can happen! Isn't that just the greatest?
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    I shall play through the game as a righteous paladin. Any philosophical debate about the nature of good and evil will be solved by my ability to detect evil.