Skip to content

Bonus Merchants

griffianogriffiano Member Posts: 26
Has anybody been able to add bonus merchants files to the GOG download of BG2? If so how? because I want that Icewind Dale merchant in the Copper Coronet

Comments

• cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    afaik it is very easy if you have the bonus CD, you just have to add two files to one of the folders in the BG2 installation. I don't remember which files and what folders but that's how I get that merchant to appear.
  • KaxonKaxon Member Posts: 156
    I used the clua console to create him when I was in the copper coronet. It should be easy to find how to do it using Google.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    BG2Tweak Pack can add them for you as well.
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    it's weird for me because I got the wmart2 merchant in adventure's mart but missing the wmart1 merchant in copper coronet.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited October 2012
    http://www.baldurdash.org/tweaksandcheats.html

Go here. Download bonus cd merchants. Open zip file. Place ar0406.bcs and ar0702.bcs files in the "override" folder of your Baldur's Gate 2 installation (should be program files/gog.com/Baldur's Gate II/Override, you are also going to have to individually select the files because the zip file separates them inside the zip file for some reason). Now run BG2. It should work :)
  • griffianogriffiano Member Posts: 26
    @bbear yeah same here seems a bit odd to only add one of them.

@Elminster thanks a lot that's very helpful