"No reload...", "No reload...", "No reload..." everywhere!
Ok, it's true that no reload playthrough are so far the hardest challenges of all the BG series, which makes them interesting, because so many things can just mess up during a run... but now that I have complete my first playthrough, and seeking a new one to do, I just think there is too much of them and I should seek to do... something else.
My question is simple: what kind of restriction could you like to see tested out in a playthrough?
So far, I thought about things like:
- No rest (not even in safe zone, let's play a bunch of incomniacs!)
- No spellcasting (kinda similar to the one before, except you can use non-magic abilities, but not scrolls)
- No loot (stealing is bad, even stealing graves and corpses!)
- No cheese (but what is truly 'cheese'...?)
- No weapons (yay, let's play only monks and mages!)
"No companion" is too common too, and "No foreseeing" is the way any new player plays BG2
I'm interested to know what people could like to read, and other other ideas of "No..." they could have for a written playthrough