Skip to content

What's your greatest mis-matched victory?

I managed to get Ashideena from Bassilius at Level One (sort of!). 3 minute video below:

I'm sure others have pulled off far greater things. What's the craziest mis-matched victory you've won in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition? Would love to hear about it.

Comments

• BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    Many players go for Bassilus (not Bassilius!) early, but use the talk options to eliminate most of his undead. I would not recommend doing that at level 1, though. And not on the harder difficulty settings either.
  • JDowJDow Member Posts: 71
    Nice :smiley: , I didn't realise you could use the dialogue to stop the undead attacking you. Will have to look into that.
    jackjack
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Be careful if you use the talk down option, but have any clerics set to turn undead when there are undead near them, the skellies will still be turned and then turn on you later.
    JDow
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    Watch out for the boy named "Footy" in the same area (AR3700), who tells something helpful about Bassilus.
    jackjack
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

At some point, I tried to get through Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal with a team where no one was higher than level 12. I was unable to beat Sendai (her AC was way too good), but in order to get that far I had to win against quite a few higher-level foes, including Irenicus, Irenicus's pet black dragon, Gromnir, Yaga-Shura's whole temple, Ogremoch, and Diyatha's other minions.

someone in these forums back in the day was able to get pass the ravanger with a team that never leveled up (starting fresh from SoA), so their entire team was around level 7 or so, no doubt lots of exploits were used

JDowThacoBell
  • XeroshiXeroshi Member Posts: 182
    I once (straight from candlekeep) finished Mutamin's Garden. (this was on tutu not EE but i wanted to mention it)
    JDowThacoBelldstoltzfus
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited June 2016
    JDow said:

Nice :smiley: , I didn't realise you could use the dialogue to stop the undead attacking you. Will have to look into that.

Dialogue options in following order:

JDow