Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
EE Keeper: changing class
I figured that I want to try a wizard instead of a mage,so i followed this guide to change class with Keeper (184.108.40.206):
- Write down the amount of exp that you currently have, e.g. 250,000.
- On the Abilities tab change your "Base HP" and "Current HP" to 1. Change THAC0 to 20. Change Experience to 0. Change Levels to 0/0/0.
- On the Characteristic tab (next one after Abilities) change Class if necessary and then change your kit.
- Go to the Memorization tab and erase all spells.
- Go to the Wizard tab and erase all spells.
- Go to the Priest tab and erase all spells.
- Go to the Proficiencies tab and erase all proficiencies.
- Go to the Thieves tab and set all thief skills to 0.
- Save the game in Shadow Keeper.
- Upon loading the altered save, you should level up from 0 to 1. Level up and press ok. This will give you all the stats and skills and hit points and what-have-you for your new kit.
- Then give yourself back the exp you used to have. You can do that by pressing CTRL-Space and using the cheat code CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("250000")
- Level up to the level that your current exp allows and continue the game as normal.
The game lets me load the edited safe file, but upon hitting the "level up" button the game freezes and crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I'd appreciate any hints!