Skip to content

Attn: Those Who Have Not Pre-Ordered

1235»

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Tanthalas - I would agree, but it's a gift for my daughter. She'll have her own license and will learn to Gather Her Party Before Venturing Forth in nihongo. We're very excited by this! My worry is that I won't know that it's done - I'm hoping that the game website will have 'finished languages' status of some sort so that we'll know.

I've tried poking through forums for where to find information on how the translations are progressing, but haven't really found anything. It's why it'd be a nice option on the main page, I think (not the forum page).
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @reedmilfam

I know that some of the languages are progressing really well, but CameronTofer hasn't updated the status of the translations for a while now. I have no idea about the Japanese version though.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @Tanthalas - more a general point for the future. Like I said, I'm not into bothering people working on translations about it, or whatnot. But a language notification on the game site would be great.
  • TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    I'm almost certainly going to buy the game, but I do want to avoid pre-order just in case something goes terribly wrong (no offense to Beamdog) and the game is too little different from vanilla BG.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    I'm planning on buying it, but not preordering it. I'm a little worried about digital preorders. I feel liks I'm so absent minded that if I buy something digitally before it comes out, I may forget to go get it when it's time to. Heck I may even forget I've bought the damn thing already and go out and buy it again. So yeah I don't trust myself with preorders. Stupid reason, I know, but hey.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

I'm planning on buying it, but not preordering it. I'm a little worried about digital preorders. I feel liks I'm so absent minded that if I buy something digitally before it comes out, I may forget to go get it when it's time to. Heck I may even forget I've bought the damn thing already and go out and buy it again. So yeah I don't trust myself with preorders. Stupid reason, I know, but hey.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.