Skip to content

Dragon race mod

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
Anyone made a dragon race mod? I would be interested on being a draconic son of bhaal

Comments

• EdvinEdvin Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,244
    What exactly do you mean by dragon race mod?
    Race with ability to transform into a huge dragon and kill with one blow almost anything in the game?
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    to be like Draconis or Abazigal.
    Do you realize that your character would be ridiculously strong?
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Could be. But there are ways to be even stronger (like the mod that turns you into a vampire if you accept bodhi's proposal)
    Arthas said:

Could be. But there are ways to be even stronger (like the mod that turns you into a vampire if you accept bodhi's proposal)

Which is even bigger bullshit...
    Vampires lose their souls during transformation.
    So you will no longer be bhaalspawn.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    There used to be an NPC mod which introduced a female half-dragon (using the IWD2 half dragon animation). It was called Sheena and it was made by the Blackwyrm Modding community, if I recall correctly.
    @DJKajuru
    That mode was never completed and in not very compatible with EE...
    But it's funny that you mention it, because this one is among mods on which I work. :smile:
    DJKajuruMateoFrozenjoluv
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Edvin said:

@DJKajuru
    But it's funny that you mention it, because this one is among mods on which I work. :smile:

Now I remember. That mod was SoA only, she had no banters or interjections whatsoever in ToB!
    Wise_Grimwald
  • MateoFrozenMateoFrozen Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2016
    Edvin said:

Hello thats great news i love this mod, is there some forum to look at the progres of sheena improvements.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Edvin said:

I know this is off-topic, but I have to say it. I enjoyed Sheena NPC mod very much, even if she was not compatible with ToB. I don't know which part you took in, but congrats anyways. Too bad she's unfinished and uncompatible with EEs.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    DJKajuru said:

There used to be an NPC mod which introduced a female half-dragon (using the IWD2 half dragon animation). It was called Sheena and it was made by the Blackwyrm Modding community, if I recall correctly.

There was another one that let you be one of three types of dragon. I only played it once (didn't finish it) it was way over-powered. :(
  • MateoFrozenMateoFrozen Member Posts: 82
    Wojak(Polish) mod added new kit "spherical warrior\astral warrior" and uses Isair animations, but i don't remember if it was op . I know only him and shena using twins half-dragon animations from IWD.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I do believe to remember seeing a mod that added half-dragon forms to the dragon desciple kit for the sorcerer. Don't know what became of it though.
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    It's More Styles For Mages, it's added to the staves when you're high level dragon disciple.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/18108/mod-more-style-for-mages-ranged-staffs-circlets-robe-tweaks-familiar-tweaks-v1-5-released/p1
    Buttercheese
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited March 2017
    The mod that allows you to play a dragon in BG1 is Dragons by Banelord, found at Sorceror's Place.
    http://sorcerers.net/Games/BG/index_mods2.php I don't recommend it as they are way overpowered IMO.
    I don't know if it is compatible with EE.