Skip to content

When does Minsc say "really it's all about ethics in heroic adventuring"?

I read he says this line in the game, but when? As part of what conversation? (Btw high five to whoever included that line XD)

Comments

• VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    It was one of those hidden lines NPCs say when you click on them repeatedly. I don't know how many times you have to click, upwards of ten times? But I believe it's been removed in a patch so unless you're playing an older version, you won't hear it at all.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I've been all over the internet and I can't find the EXACT line, if anyone knows I'd be happy to hear it. If the Moderators don't want it posted in the forums, I would love if someone inboxed me the exact quote because I never got to see what all the hububaloo was all about
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I believe the exact line is in the title of this thread. Please let's not go through this all over again.
  • HaranHaran Member Posts: 66
    Thanks for the quick reply. Wouldn't have found any of the hidden lines otherwise. And here's Minsc's line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRIw7VUCmpk
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I am pretty sure they removed it in one of the past patches.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Yes it was removed.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Shame
  • AndrewFoleyAndrewFoley Member Posts: 744
    Haran said:

I read he says this line in the game, but when?

About four months ago. The line got removed pretty fast.

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Four months already? Feels like SoD was just released yesterday o.o
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963

"Four months and seven patches ago our developers brought forth Siege of Dragonspear" - Abraham Lincoln

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

Not to someone still waiting for iOS release.

I've had two runs intended for SoD end up in ToB. I'm halfway through my third "this one is for SoD" run.