Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Dani the angel devil's drawings, doodles or whatever...

Since 2009 I painted my own portraits for Baldur's Gate I try learn paint digitaly from some tutorials. Here are portraits of my male Bhaalspawns:

Not 100% Baldur's Gate portrait, but I try my best. :p
So from left to right: Erran Neutral Good Elf Half-Elf Blade (Bard kit), Morzan Chaotic Evil/Neutral Evil Half-Elf Drow fighter/mage and my currantly play Roland Lawful Good human Undead hunter (Paladin kit).
If I say true I like my Evil character 'cause for +18 Charisma ok then +17 Charisma for him. :D :D :D

Here is my another portraits for Black pits/Icewind Dales that reminds me I should do new version for The Death Generals Fantasy Gijinka portraits 'cause old art. *facepalm*
Ok, some characters I drawed from my favourite books:

From left to right: my avatar form of half angel and devil or I'll pretend to be Elf/Half-Elf/Tiefling between class Thief/Ranger(Archer)/Bard(Jester) with Good side,
Bartimaeus from Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud I try make him looks like an Egyptian featuring him with pointy ears to make him looks like a djinni so he can be pretend to be Elf/Half-Elf and also between class Mage/Sorcerer or Multiclass whatever with True Neutral.
And my favourite dwarf from Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer: Mulch Diggums classing dwarf between class fighter or fighter/thief with Chaotic Neutral side. Still I like him his sarcasm and well farts scenes. :D
So here go my fantasy OC from my comic project Morhir the God of Darkness he is quarter vampire/demon/shadow/dragon so in my fantasy story he can change to the shadow form or to the Dragon form, but in game fantasy he is Chaotic Evil Half-Elf Blackguard. :)

Ok here is bonus strip featuring my friend paintings and unimpressed Baeloth Barrityl. On background is screenshote from game. :smiley:

Some portraits I drawed with pencil sketch from headshot ref. pose, which I can't remember from where I see ref. pose in google and one is from my photo. All paintings was done in Medibang. :)

More my arts you can find on:
Deviantart

Tumblr
And here is my fan parody comic on Baldur's Gate called Baldur's Trousers

Meanwhile I paint portraits for my Female Bhaalspawns 'cause I've got them too much, which took me some time and energy. :dizzy:

Ravenslights0ulafeinJuliusBorisovlolienNonnahswriterJoenSotypo_tilly

Comments