Skip to content

Dani the angel devil's drawings, doodles or whatever...

Since 2009 I painted my own portraits for Baldur's Gate I try learn paint digitaly from some tutorials. Here are portraits of my male Bhaalspawns:

Not 100% Baldur's Gate portrait, but I try my best. :p
So from left to right: Erran Neutral Good Elf Half-Elf Blade (Bard kit), Morzan Chaotic Evil/Neutral Evil Half-Elf Drow fighter/mage and my currantly play Roland Lawful Good human Undead hunter (Paladin kit).
If I say true I like my Evil character 'cause for +18 Charisma ok then +17 Charisma for him. :D:D:D

Here is my another portraits for Black pits/Icewind Dales that reminds me I should do new version for The Death Generals Fantasy Gijinka portraits 'cause old art. *facepalm*
Ok, some characters I drawed from my favourite books:

From left to right: my avatar form of half angel and devil or I'll pretend to be Elf/Half-Elf/Tiefling between class Thief/Ranger(Archer)/Bard(Jester) with Good side,
Bartimaeus from Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud I try make him looks like an Egyptian featuring him with pointy ears to make him looks like a djinni so he can be pretend to be Elf/Half-Elf and also between class Mage/Sorcerer or Multiclass whatever with True Neutral.
And my favourite dwarf from Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer: Mulch Diggums classing dwarf between class fighter or fighter/thief with Chaotic Neutral side. Still I like him his sarcasm and well farts scenes. :D
So here go my fantasy OC from my comic project Morhir the God of Darkness he is quarter vampire/demon/shadow/dragon so in my fantasy story he can change to the shadow form or to the Dragon form, but in game fantasy he is Chaotic Evil Half-Elf Blackguard. :)

Ok here is bonus strip featuring my friend paintings and unimpressed Baeloth Barrityl. On background is screenshote from game. :smiley:

Some portraits I drawed with pencil sketch from headshot ref. pose, which I can't remember from where I see ref. pose in google and one is from my photo. All paintings was done in Medibang. :)

More my arts you can find on:
Deviantart

Tumblr
And here is my fan parody comic on Baldur's Gate called Baldur's Trousers

Meanwhile I paint portraits for my Female Bhaalspawns 'cause I've got them too much, which took me some time and energy. :dizzy:
Ravenslights0ulafeinJuliusBorisovlolienNonnahswriterJoenSo[Deleted User]

Comments

• DanitheangeldevilDanitheangeldevil Member Posts: 51
    So after public holidays with my whole family and + with nephews, who are now home. So I put here some drawings from last year. :smile:

Icewind Dale crossover team with monsters.

Later...

I just like chasing scene and don't ask me why the beholder with gauths are angered. D:
    BTW the woman in white is my OC Nimwe Goddess of Light and Love.
    and Morhir's wife 'cause evil guys need some girl :3

On Christmas I did this drawing for Baldur's Gate Exchange gift on tumblr. I had 3 prompts, where I should choose one so I choose first one with Sarevok as Bhaalspawn and with Gorion.

I too much played first game and I was inspirated in ambush scene.
    I had many drawing, but I'll upload next time.... *run and go do some drawings*
    lolienJuliusBorisovs0ulafein
    From begining of January I try draw in traditionaly Bhaal's symbol:

I still learn draw skull. :neutral:

2 alternative drawings scene. One with Gorion & Charname no that baby is not my bhaalspawn:

Second with Gorion & and little Sarevok. I dunno how old was Sarevok 5 maybe 7 years old.

This week was Valentine's Day so here is my favourite scene from Haer'Dalis romance mod :love: :

Something not from Baldur's Gate. I made some fanarts. One from my favourite book Bartimaeus Trilogy:

Yep, Bart looks more other than ever I draw him here I draw him as Egyptian boy Ptolemy, which is his favourite transformation. With Bart there are from left Faquarl and from right Jabor. Last thing don't call them demons they are Djinns/Gennies.

I say before I am Digimon fan. So here is my drawings:

Angel vs. Devil redrawing from this 6 years old drawing. Yep I was inspirated from HOMAM 3 Art in that time. :smile:
    Little sketch of Gatchomon from new Digimon anime Digimon Universe: Appli monsters.

I saw 8 episodes of this anime and it's hard to decide which applimon is cool. :sweat_smile:
    Well time to go watch another episodes if I'll had time for that 'cause I just get through retraining courses until March 9th. :neutral:

lolienCrevsDaakbruss0ulafein

You must gather your lolwhut pear before venturing forth!

Enjoy guys 1. April. :smiley:
    CrevsDaak
    Since I am now busy with on dA with something funny and other I put here some animations gif, which I done month ago.
    So here are animations of my 11 bhaalspawns:

Ok I made animation with Danae & Haer'Dalis:

I did also last animation, which need some practise :wink:

I like poking joke mostly poking some evil guys. :smiley:

Damn! I hate draw armored guys since Digimon Royal Knights or Darkknightmon, whatever. B)
    lolienCrevsDaaks0ulafein
  • s0ulafeins0ulafein Member Posts: 115
    Your animation is really awesome! :D
    Danitheangeldevil
    @Kema
    Thank you. :smile:
    s0ulafein
    Sorry for my absence here, but I had problem with my PC, which was out for month.:/
    After that I did some watercolor drawings of Elements collections:

And here is funny cosplay on... you know :smile:

Here is my favourite ask characters question: :smiley:

Ok here is another one favourite, but little perverted. :neutral:

but this one are my favourites:
    Zamielmon with Minsc's Boo.

Never ask this my OC's question ever:

I should be sorry that I make Dorbickmon stupid here, but I am not. :smirk:

Now someone ask him about watching soap opera:

Angered Dorbickmon is easy to draw, because he is always angry from The 7 Death Generals. :smile:

Morhir's concept design for his second armor with coloured pencils:

I draw this since is today eh nothing importmant:

s0ulafeinJuliusBorisov
    Heya! Sorry for 3 months absences I was working on fan parody comic and still am I.

I made this comic strip some months ago. For those you are not confused Bhaal with Baalmon. This is Bhaal and this is Baalmon or in US version Reapmon. I think it's huge differents.

I had more strips but mostly with Death Generals from Digimon Fussion Xros Wars from tumblr and deviantart for now. I'll put maybe next time.

So I put here some ilustration for now.

My OC Morhir with second armor in shadow mode.

Ok here is a ilustration cover for fan comic what I am work.

Story it's inspirated from
    Snow White and the seven Dwarves
    , but it's comedy genre. Here are 7 Death Generals with my OC Digimon Nymphaemon. Yes I have a Digimon OCs. Nymphaemon is mega level of Ponyunimon. :3

Hello everyone!
    Not death yet just busy this year and some PC issues, which PC is OK for now I hope. :sweat_smile:
    So it's summer so I put special crossover piracy.:smiley:

A pirate I was meant to be! Trim the sails and roam the sea! :smiley:

Yeah Monkey Island song 3 This series game is really good. Guess who are this pirates? :smiley:
    s0ulafein
    Since I had mood to draw Don Kanal Karnage this last months here is some different style from his original, anime and today style:

And here are strips how to make fun of him

s0ulafein
    It's been long time I wasn't here. I was dealing with my RL that I forgot completely on this site. Not related to BG art just personal Art here plus I develop my own Visual Novel game, where I learn programing.
    characters designs
    hibuhc8n2p1u.jpg
    1962xw0f1u81.jpg
    d1k47p3mk8gl.jpg
    3f2oxc1qotyr.jpg
    knljhy8sowl4.jpg
    jim067cg4qqn.jpg
    dev1kfmsiqi6.jpg
    ox0o4f040uin.jpg
    1kqbeb5xs91w.jpg
    ydmnoj7l787t.jpg

colored characters