Skip to content

Question about EE keepering illegal race/class combo

Was toying around with the idea of making a berserker dualed to druid half orc. To do this I would create
a half orc berserker and then play him to the lvl I would want to dual. I would then use ee keeper to switch his race
to human go back in game and dual to druid. After that ee keeper him back to half orc. Would this cause future unforeseen conflicts with stronghold or leveling up correctly?

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    It should have no adverse effects. Temporarily setting the race to human and dual-classing will set the third level to the correct value (I forget if it's zero or one) and allow you to level as a normal dual-class.

You will be eligible for both the druid and fighter strongholds, though you still will only be able to choose one.

If you see any oddities or are worried about them, you could also install a mod to allow non-human characters to dual-class. Then the dual-class would be sure to be successful.
  • ZilberZilber Member Posts: 253
    It works, multi with kit did not work correctly though, the kit needs to be reapplied.
  • magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    It would probably be easier to install tweaks anthology to get rid of race restrictions then to use keeper to change races back and forth.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I second that, tweaks anthology is much simpler.