Skip to content

Monk Bug

Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
Hey dudes,

I recently went to try out the monk class, and as always, I pre-generated my character. I made a sun soul monk, and went to start the game.
When I went to import Malcolm the Monk however, the class description next to the character file was for a sorcerer. To make sure I didn't mess up my character somewhere along the way, I created 3 new monks (all with a dwarf's name after looking at the premade dwarf character) and they all had sorcerer descriptions. A really small and insignificant bug, for sure, but a bug nonetheless.

If it matters, my game is of the latest version, with only one mod, Portraits Portraits Everywhere.

Also, if there was a better place to post this, please let me know and I'll post it there instead!

Comments

• kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    edited September 2016
    Added to Redmine.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited September 2016
    Does it work if you don't choose the pre-generate option? In other words, if you just start a new game and create the character that way? I moved the thread to the Troubleshooting forum.

I tried this and it didn't matter. I started the new game and went through the whole creation process, clicked through the intro movie and then exported my charname. I quit and started a new game, chose Import, it shows the Sorceror description. It only seems to be in the import screen though, once I got back into the game the class description on the char was normal.
    Post edited by mf2112 on