Baldur's Gate Fanart Challenge #1: CHARNAME

2»

Comments

• KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    Kill the bhaalspawns!
  • Eldoth_KronEldoth_Kron Member Posts: 18
    @Sirick Very nice!
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    All right, everyone. I'm really happy to see such a great turnout for our very first fanart challenge! We got some really great submissions, and I would like to thank everybody who participated, you guys are the best!
    It's Friday, now, though, and that means it's time to move on to Challenge 2!

The next challenge can be found here:
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/6605/baldurs-gate-fanart-challenge-2-girdle-of-masculinityfemininity

I can't wait to see what everyone will come up with for the second challenge!
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @alkaiser
    Um. The image isn't showing up. Not sure if this is just a problem on my browser or if others are having the same problem.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The image shows up for me. It's a really nice drawing!
  • alkaiseralkaiser Member Posts: 29
  • SirickSirick Member Posts: 92
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the nice comments and good job to everyone who submitted something. It’s always great to see the different things people can come up with from one idea.
  • KillravenKillraven Member Posts: 115
    @LadyEibhilinRhett
    here is mine
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rPmO92zqX5Y/Txg19ihv5dI/AAAAAAAAbiQ/AEWnxLV_z5k/s1600/A-Rembrandt-Bean.jpg

(please don't hate me, you know how serious I am about porTreats)
    :P
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    A bit late, but I also wanted to contribute something:
    Bhaalspawns United 2

F.l.t.r.:
    Marikal (Top), Hildur (Bottom), Namirelda (Middle), Cassandra, Clarissa (Top), Anabell (Bottom), Dia and Talindra.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    edited December 2012
    Introduction time!

Spoiler:

Name: Anabell Ilvastar
    Race: Human
    Class: Cleric of Lathander
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Anabell is a very shy person. She is easily frighted but she will always stand up for her friends or her believes. She's married to Ajantis Ilvastar.

Name: Cassandra
    Class: Necromancer
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil (later Neutral Evil)

She would betray nearly everyone just to gain power. Was in a relationship with Edwin Odesseiron but dumped him for Sarevok Anchev after Edwin got abducted by Bodhi.

Name: Clarissa Delryn
    Class: Paladin
    Alignment: Lawful Good

A very and optimistic person, but she can also be a bit of a lunatic sometimes. Kind of the female counterpart of Minsc. She first fell in Love with Keldorn but after he rejected her, she fell for Anomen Delryn whom she married later.

Name: Dia
    Race: Half Human and Half Wildelf 
    Class: Beast Master
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Dia is an outsider. She rather stays isolated from others and let's no one get through to her. She only opens up to very few persons.

Name: Hildur
    Race: Shielddwarf
    Class: Fighter
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (later Chaotic Evil)

Even though she did not grew up among her kin, she still tried to be as authentic as possible. After Gorion's death, Yeslik became her mentor who later abandoned her because she gave in to the taint. She's also very short tempered.

Name: Marikal
    Race: Half Human and Half Orc
    Class: Swashbuckler
    Alignment: Neutral evil

She's a very calm person. It's very hard to upset her or make her mad. But trust me, you don't want to, because she *will* make you pay. She has a crush on Dorn Il-Khan.

Name: Namirelda Odesseiron
    Race: Moonelf
    Class: Bounty Hunter
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Always in for money and fun and is a huge prankster. She's married to Edwin Odesseiron.

Name: Talindra
    Race: Moonelf
    Class: Sorcerer
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Logical thinking is her strenght. She never gets choked up by anything and can therefore be very cold and insensitive sometimes. She's in a relationship with Kivan.

Post edited by Buttercheese on