Skip to content

No interactions between Neera and Imoen?

I had both characters in my party from spellhold and onwards, but I don't remember a single dialogue between them. Which is weird, since those two look like they could be the best of friends. So, are there in fact any dialogues between them? I don't want to go through the game again just for the chance of coming across them, so if someone can provide a youtube link that would be superbe :)

Comments

• abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Imogen doesn't really interact with anyone until you start ToB...
    Apparently she was originally planned to die in Spellhold so they didn't write any stuff for her and only shoehorned her back in due to fan outcry.
  • jinxed75jinxed75 Member Posts: 157
    Haran said:

I had both characters in my party from spellhold and onwards, but I don't remember a single dialogue between them. Which is weird, since those two look like they could be the best of friends. So, are there in fact any dialogues between them? I don't want to go through the game again just for the chance of coming across them, so if someone can provide a youtube link that would be superbe :)

There is dialogue between them
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @Haran

There should be two banters between them in SoA:

Neera:
    Heya, Imoen! I'm so sorry you had to spend so long in that... place. I can't imagine. Actually, I can, which makes it worse.

Imoen:
    Thanks, Neera. I'm just glad I'm out of there. I guess you can relate, what with the Red Wizards on your tail and all.

Neera:
    We ought to form a magical society to strike fear into the hearts of all conspiring wizards! We could battle Red Wizards, Cowled Wizards, wizards who steal souls... What other kinds of wizards are there? We could fight them, too.

Imoen:
    I like the sound of that. We'll need a good name, though. I hate Cowled Wizards, Red Wizards, and Irenicus, obviously, but they've got good names.

Neera:
    You're right. I'll think some up and get back to you.

Neera:
    Imoen? I was thinking. Green is the opposite of red, you know?

Imoen:
    I wasn't aware of that, but go on.

Neera:
    No books on color theory at Candlekeep? Well, it's true. Green is the opposite of red. And we oppose the Red Wizards of Thay. So how about we call our magical society the Green Wizards of Amn? Zaviak would love it!

Imoen:
    I don't think so. We're not actually from Amn, and "green" makes us sound like druids.

Neera:
    You're right, you're right. Did you come up with anything?

Imoen:
    I thought about what our enemies have in common, and basically, they're all evil. So if we oppose them, couldn't we be simply the... Good Wizards?

Neera:
    Yes! We could also name our adventuring band "Adventuring Band." Meanwhile, Athkatla could start calling itself "Well-Populated City."

Imoen:
    Point taken. This is harder than I thought it would be.