Skip to content

Jaheira romance gets stuck

FingardFingard Member Posts: 11
Hello, I'm following the Jaheira romance path and I'm stuck.

I attached a save. The very detailed steps to reproduce the issue are listed here:
http://support.baldursgate.com/issues/26155

Sum-up of the issue:

(At first, LoveTalk variable is set to 27 and JaheiraRomanceActive is set to 1)
- I sleep outside (at Umar hills) and the bandits ambush triggers as expected. I behave as a hero and jaheira appreciates!
Immediatly after the ambush another event triggers: Jaheira is called back by the harpists and leaves the party (again, as expected)
- I sleep again: Jaheira comes back. I travel to the Harpers' Headquarters and here is the bug: the Harpers' door is closed; the dialogues and all the walkthroughs say the door should be open if Jaheira is in my party, and she is.
(At this point, LoveTalk variable is set to 27 and the JaheiraRomanceActive is set to 3: quest gone).

Any suggestions? Maybe setting a valid couple LoveTalk/JaheiraRomanceActive could solve the problem?

Thank you!

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Fingard your save has a global variable stating Jaheira is dead. Either use the console command below or the edited save to correct that value, then repeat your actions.

C:SetGlobal("Sprite_is_deadJaheira","GLOBAL",0)
  • FingardFingard Member Posts: 11
    Gate70... Thank you! I don't get how this happened, but that variable was really set to 1 with jaheira alive :o anyway setting the variable to 0 solved the issue.
    Really thank you!