Skip to content

EE Keeper and Custom Portraits

Sorry if this has been already answered, but I'm new to these forums and can't seem to find the answer by searching around the topics. Here's my problem:
I'm trying to get the Keeper to recognize my custom character portraits. I can certainly get the Keeper to find them when I used the Change Portrait button, but any custom portraits found in the new Change Portrait window does not show the custom portrait and the extract button is greyed out (not trying to extract, just giving a functionality description). How can I get EE Keeper to recognize the custom portrait so it can be applied to the character?

Sorry if this problem already has a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    The 'Extract' buttons don't do anything (they're disabled) if a portrait from the list is not selected or exists in the portraits folder (already extracted). If the portraits show up in-game, then they should show up in Keeper.

Does the portrait show up in the main editor window but not in the list of selectable portraits?